Versona Store Opening in Columbia!
1. Leopard Top
2. Grey Dress (Love this so much! SO Flattering)
3. White Cardigan and Basic Top
4. Popcorn Top
5. This one I couldn't find, but here is something similar!
6. Pink Oversized Top (perfect for leggings!)
7. Snakeskin Skirt ( I don't love tight things, but this one is really flattering if you have hips)
8. V Sweater (Wearing a large in this for a looser fit)
9. Color Block Sweater ( Another one of my favorites!)
10. Snakeskin Top (Perfect for work! Runs small in the chest area.)
11. Pink and White Sweater (Also wearing Large for looser fit)
12. Another I couldn't find, but here is something similar!
Hi all! I was invited to attend the Versona store opening here in Columbia at the Columbiana Mall. I went after work and posted a ton of outfits on my stories, but I thought it would be nice to have all of the outfits linked on my blog! This store has a TON of stuff at such a great price point. Most things are under $40 and they have a bunch of jewlery and giftables. They have a mix of dressy and casual clothing, so you can shop here for many occasions. Most of the things I am wearing a medium in except for a few. My number one favorite thing would be the grey dress. Its so flattering and I love the turtleneck. My next choice would be the color block sweater and the pink oversized top! I really loved my experience here plus there is so much to choose from. You should stop by if you're in the area or there might be a store near you!
Thanks for reading!